These mini bacon cheese phyllo quiches are bite-sized delights! Easy to make, they’re one of our favorite bacon breakfast recipes and always a big hit for brunch gatherings and parties.
We love serving these small bites appetizers because they’re easy to pick up and eat. And of course, party guests always seem to go crazy for the flavor of bacon! Some of our other popular bite-sized bacon appetizers include Mini BLT Sliders and Bacon Tater Tot Bites.
The tiny quiches are made from miniature phyllo shells that are light, crispy, pretty and (best of all) pre-made and ready to fill! If you love quiche, be sure to check out our Bacon Broccoli Cheddar Quiche recipe, too.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn commissions from qualifying purchases. Please see our disclosure statement.
The shells are available in the freezer section of many grocery stores. Look for them in the frozen appetizer section or in the freezer case near the pie crusts and puff pastry.
Step by Step Instructions
These tiny quiches could not be easier to make! Arrange them on parchment lined baking sheets and add a generous sprinkle of crumbled bacon bits.
Beat together eggs and milk, and pour it in the cups to within 1/8-inch of the top.
Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with finely shredded cheese.
Finish baking for 6 more minutes. Cool and serve! How easy is that?
Make Ahead Baby Quiches and Freeze
These baby quiches freeze nicely for up to 1 month. Just pack them carefully. I cushion them in wax paper before layering them in a plastic freezer container. Reheat in a 350 degree F oven for about 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through.
More Bacon Brunch Recipes
If you love the flavor of tasty bacon for morning entertaining, you’ll love these breakfast recipes:
Here’s the printable recipe:
Bacon Cheddar Mini Quiches
- 2 packages 1.9 ounces baked miniature phyllo shells like Athens Mini Fillo Shells
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 slices bacon cooked and finely crumbled
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment. Arrange the phyllo cups on the baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine the eggs and milk and whisk until well combined. Pour the egg mixture in a measuring cup with a spout.
- Sprinkle the crumbled bacon in the phyllo cups. Use the measuring cup to carefully pour a little of the egg mixture in each cup, leaving about 1/8 inch at the top for the mixture to rise when baking. (Don’t overfill. You may have a little egg mixture left over.) Sprinkle cups with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 5 minutes to set, and remove from the oven.
- Sprinkle the cups with the cheese and return to the oven. Bake for another 6 minutes, or until the centers are firm and the quiches are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Serve hot. Makes 30 mini quiches, or about 8 servings.
ADD YOUR OWN PRIVATE NOTES
Whenever you come back to this recipe, you’ll be able to see your notes!
Nutrition Disclaimer: All nutritional information shared on this site is an approximation. I am not a certified nutritionist, and any nutritional information should be used as a general guideline.
If you enjoy this recipe for Bacon Cheddar Mini Quiches, we’d be thrilled if you clicked the little stars above and gave the recipe a 5-star rating.
You might also enjoy the Mini Quiches with Bacon and Cheese web story for this recipe.
Are you on Pinterest? You can save or share the recipe with this handy pin:
If you’re serving these for brunch, Bacon Bloody Marys are the perfect accompaniment!
~Your friends at BENSA