Easy Asparagus and
You'll love this easy side dish!
* Serves six
* Oven roasted and tender in 10 minutes
* Crispy bacon, Parmesan and crumb topping
* Just 6 ingredients
– 6 slices bacon
– 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
– 1/3 cup Italian breadcrumbs
– 1/2 teaspoon pepper
– 1.5 pounds fresh asparagus spears
Full Printable Recipe
1. Cook the bacon in a skillet, reserving the bacon grease.
2. Drain and crumble the bacon. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
3. In a small bowl, combine the bacon bits, bread crumbs and shredded Parmesan cheese.
4. Arrange the asparagus spears on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Drizzle with bacon grease and sprinkle with pepper.
Cover with the crumb mixture. Bake until the asparagus is tender and the topping is lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
6. Serve with lemon wedges and
More Popular Bacon Recipes:
Tater Tots and
Bacon Cheese Bites