in a Crock Pot!
Swipe for Printable Recipe
"I never would have thought to cook bacon in my crock pot, but this method is so easy!"
~ Liz C.
1. Preheat slow cooker on High for 15 minutes.
2. Cut bacon strips in half with kitchen scissors or a sharp knife.
Full Printable Recipe
Arrange bacon slices in the slow cooker and cover.
Swipe for recipe
4. Cook on High for 1 hour. Use tongs to rearrange bacon, moving less-cooked pieces to the bottom of the slow cooker.
5. Continue cooking, moving browned pieces to the top, until all the bacon strips are brown, about 3 to 4 hours.
6. Drain bacon strips on a double layer of paper towels.
7. Arrange on a serving platter and ENJOY!