Get the recipe
"All of my dinner party guests loved these!"
– 24 large dates, pitted
– 3 ounces goat cheese
– 24 fresh basil leaves
– 12 strips regular sliced bacon
Full printable recipe
1. Cut the dates lengthwise without cutting all the way through.
2. Spread the inside of the dates with the goat cheese and top with a basil leaf.
3. Pre-cook the bacon strips in the microwave for about 90 seconds on High.
4. Wrap each stuffed date with one bacon slice half, and secure with toothpicks.
5. Cook at 375 degrees F until crispy and golden brown, turning once, about 20-25 minutes.
6. Serve hot and
Get the full recipe!