Brussels Sprouts and Bacon
"I love how this method of cooking Brussels sprouts brings out their sweet and nutty flavor!" ~ Emily
"Easy and so good!" ~ Sherry H.
- 1 1/2 pounds medium Brussels sprouts - 8 strips thick-sliced bacon, chopped -1 clove garlic - 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar - salt and pepper
1. Steam the trimmed, halved Brussel sprouts over boiling water for exactly 5 minutes.
2. Add the chopped bacon to a large skillet and begin cooking over medium heat, stirring often.
3. Cook the bacon until it begins to brown and pour off excess grease.
4. Add the drained Brussels sprouts and cook, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
5. Drizzle with Balsamic vinegar and cook until sprouts are glazed and browned.
6. When done, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Serve and Enjoy!