Deviled Eggs with Bacon
4 slices bacon 8 large eggs 1/3 cup mayonnaise 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard 1/2 teaspoon curry powder Salt and pepper
Makes 16 deviled eggs or 8 servings
1. Steam eggs for easy peeling.
2. Cook, drain and crumble bacon!
3. Peel eggs & trim off ends.
4. Cut eggs in half across the middle.
5. Remove yolks to make filling.
6. Mash egg yolks and mix with mayo, mustard and spices.
7. Scoop filling in egg white shells.
8. Garnish with bacon, serve, and enjoy compliments!
"So simple but just perfect!"
"Delicious and yummy!"