Fried Cabbage with
Get the recipe
"Delicious! The bacon adds such a nice smoky savory flavor to the cabbage
-8 strips thick-sliced
-1/2 large head
peeled and minced
-1/4 tsp. freshly ground
Full printable recipe
1. Cut the cabbage in 1-inch slices.
2. Chop each slice in 1-inch pieces and reserve.
3. Chop the bacon in 1/2-inch pieces.
4. Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until browned. Drain on paper towels.
5. Add butter and cabbage, and cook until crisp-tender. Add minced garlic, salt, pepper and reserved bacon.
6. Cook and stir until garlic is fragrant and mixture is hot, about 1 more minute.
Swipe for recipe
7. Serve hot and
Get the full recipe!
Green Bean Casserole