Frying Cabbage with BACON
The tastiest side dish!
"So good and very easy to make. I could not stop eating it!"
-8 strips thick-sliced bacon -1/2 large head cabbage -1 Tbsp. unsalted butter -2 cloves garlic peeled and minced -1/2 tsp. salt -1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1. Cut the cabbage in 1-inch slices.
2. Cut each slice in 1-inch pieces and reserve.
3. Chop the bacon in 1/2-inch pieces.
4. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the bacon, until browned. Drain.
5. Add butter and cabbage, and cook until crisp-tender. Add garlic, salt, pepper and bacon.
6. Cook and stir for 1 more minute.
7. Serve hot and ENJOY!