Let's Make Little Smokies Wrapped in Bacon!
This easy appetizer recipe features:
Mini Smoked Sausages Wrapped with Lean Bacon and Glazed with Tangy BBQ Sauce
Variations: Brown Sugar Cayenne Pepper
"Yum! These bacon wrapped little smokies were so delicious!"
– 1 14-ounce package little smokies sausages – 1 pound regular sliced center-cut bacon – 1/3 cup barbecue sauce of your choice YIELD: 30 pieces
1. Line a baking sheet with foil. Top with parchment paper.
2. Wrap little smokies with bacon and arrange on the baking sheet.
3. Bake at 325 degrees F, turning several times, until bacon is crispy and brown.
4. Remove from oven and brush with your favorite BBQ sauce.
5. Broil until barbecue sauce is hot and bubbly.
6. Insert toothpicks, serve and Enjoy!