Swipe for Printable Recipe
"Bacon and the pork tenderloin are a perfect pairing! SO GOOD!"
– 1 1.5 pound pork tenderloin
– 6 strips regular sliced bacon
– 2 tablespoons pork rub seasoning
– 1 clove garlic
– 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
– 1 lime
Full Printable Recipe
1. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Top with a wire baking rack.
2. Trim and rub the tenderloin with garlic. Sprinkle with seasoning mixture and black pepper.
3. Prepare your smoker according to the manufacturer’s directions. Preheat it to 225 degrees Fahrenheit.
six bacon strips in the oven for about 10 minutes, until partially cooked.
Wrap the tenderloin with the bacon, tucking the ends underneath.
6. Insert the temperature probe in the tenderloin. Put it on the baking sheet and smoke until the internal temperature reaches 143 degrees F.
7. Remove pork from smoker, tent with foil, and rest until internal temperature rises to 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
8. Squeeze fresh lime on top
More Popular Bacon Appetizers:
Tater Tots and
Bacon Cheese Bites