How to Make Mini BLT Bites Appetizers
"An easy and tasty appetizer."
"Absolute genius... the crispy bacon takes it over the top!"
6 strips thick cut bacon 1 tube crescent dough 1 tablespoon butter 4 teaspoons sesame seeds 1/4 cup mayonnaise 8 large basil leaves salt and pepper 3 large tomatoes 3-4 lettuce leaves
1. Cut the bacon strips in 36 squares. Bake at 350 degrees on a parchment-lined baking sheet until brown and crispy.
2. Roll out or pat the crescent dough on a lightly floured work surface in a rectangle about 1/4 inch thick.
3. Using a round cutter, cut 72 small circles of the dough.
4. Brush the little buns with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake until golden brown.
5. Whisk the basil into the mayonnaise in a small dish. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Tear lettuce in bite-sized pieces. Assembly time!
7. Spread the top buns with basil mayo. Skewer bottom bun, tomato slice, lettuce, bacon and top bun.
Serve and Enjoy!