How to Make
Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
Full printable recipe
"A crowd pleaser!"
"Such a great and easy recipe!"
- 1 1/2 pounds medium
- 8 strips thick-sliced
- 1 tablespoon
salt and pepper
Full Printable Recipe
1. Steam the trimmed, halved Brussel sprouts over boiling water for exactly 5 minutes.
2. Add the chopped bacon to a large skillet and begin cooking over medium heat, stirring often.
3. Cook the bacon until it begins to brown and pour off excess grease.
4. Add the drained Brussels sprouts and cook, stirring occasionally.
5. Drizzle with Balsamic vinegar and cook until sprouts are glazed and browned.
6. When done, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Serve and Enjoy!
Swipe for recipe
More Popular Bacon Recipes:
Maple Candied Bacon