How to Make Bacon Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
"A crowd pleaser!"
"Such a great and easy recipe!"
- 1 1/2 pounds medium Brussels sprouts - 8 strips thick-sliced bacon, chopped -1 clove garlic - 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar - salt and pepper
1. Steam the trimmed, halved Brussel sprouts over boiling water for exactly 5 minutes.
2. Add the chopped bacon to a large skillet and begin cooking over medium heat, stirring often.
3. Cook the bacon until it begins to brown and pour off excess grease.
4. Add the drained Brussels sprouts and cook, stirring occasionally.
5. Drizzle with Balsamic vinegar and cook until sprouts are glazed and browned.
6. When done, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Serve and Enjoy!