How to Cook Bacon in the Oven
"The absolute best and only way to cook consistently crispy bacon every time!"
INGREDIENTS: -1 pound smoked sliced bacon EQUIPMENT: -Large baking sheet -Aluminum foil -Parchment paper -Baking rack (optional) -Paper towels
1. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and top with a sheet of parchment paper.
2. Arrange bacon slices on the baking sheet. It's fine if they overlap a bit.
3. If you prefer extra crispy bacon, arrange the bacon on a metal baking rack in the pan.
4. Cook the bacon in the oven at 350 degrees F until brown and crispy, about 20-25 minutes.
5. Drain on paper towels and cool for five minutes.
6. Serve and Enjoy!